Yes. Yes, I have been much engaged elsewhere. But I am reading…and writing…and pining…and encouraging hallucinations. Do not be alarmed. It was a happy accident. For now, do muse on this that I found on another blog (Keep Rollin Sixes, you rock xx).
December 9, 2013
AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR
About A. E. Wallace aka Selkie
Ann Wallace holds a degree from the University of Texas at El Paso in Mass Communications and minored in Creative Writing. She worked at the NBC Affiliate Newschannel9 in El Paso, was a journalist for the El Paso Diocese Catholic Newspaper, held writing workshops with The Tumblewords Project, performed as a Slam Poet and published poetry in small literary magazines. She is now an ex-pat in the UK where she lives, knits, games, works and writes. View all posts by A. E. Wallace aka Selkie
This entry was posted on Monday, December 9th, 2013 at 9:18 pm and tagged with hobbit, star wars, stealing and posted in Dungeons and Dragons, Geek, Nerd. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One response to “AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
- Let Go February 14, 2019
- Ae Freislighe Poem: Train Wreck October 16, 2018
- Making Waves — a poem in free verse July 22, 2018
- ADO #5- Sunday Summer (Spenserian Sonnet) July 22, 2018
- ADO #4 Love Bite (A Spenserian Sonnet) July 7, 2018
- The “Twikus” of My Life June 27, 2018
- ADO #3 One Soul ( A Petrarchan) June 26, 2018
How many sleeps?
I’m Following the Leader…the leader…the leader…
- Official blog of the Met Office news team
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- The Twin Flame Guide
- Shreya Vikram
- Learning to write
- Written Word
- Lonely Blue Boy
- Wonder Diary
- A Writer's Soul
- INFJ PHD
- Phoebe, MD: Medicine & Poetry
- The Globetrotting Gal
- My Spirals
- How I Lost My Chains
- MEDICINE FOR ALL