I can only access my WordPress on my phone. I forgot my password (being that it called for so many symbols. Symbols! I have no hope!) and it is a bit of a fuss trying to sort it out since that bit of paper I wrote it down on might have gone through the shredder by accident. Talk about social media angst! Blogging will be a bit of a nightmare as I also need to upgrade my phone. Help!
August 8, 2015
No need for panic, right?
About A. E. Wallace aka [EL] Selkie
Ann Wallace holds a degree from the University of Texas at El Paso in Mass Communications and minored in Creative Writing. She worked at the NBC Affiliate Newschannel9 in El Paso, was a journalist for the El Paso Diocese Catholic Newspaper, held writing workshops with The Tumblewords Project, performed as a Slam Poet and published poetry in small literary magazines. She is now an ex-pat in the UK where she lives, knits, games, works and writes. View all posts by A. E. Wallace aka [EL] Selkie
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 8th, 2015 at 5:30 am and posted in Prose. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 responses to “No need for panic, right?”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Recent TweetsMy Tweets
- Making Waves — a poem in free verse July 22, 2018
- ADO #5- Sunday Summer (Spenserian Sonnet) July 22, 2018
- ADO #4 Love Bite (A Spenserian Sonnet) July 7, 2018
- The “Twikus” of My Life June 27, 2018
- ADO #3 One Soul ( A Petrarchan) June 26, 2018
- Tattoo The Devil (Shakespearean Sonnet) June 26, 2018
- Another Game: Saturday June 16, 2018
How many sleeps?
I’m Following the Leader…the leader…the leader…
- The Twin Flame Guide
- The Darkest Tunnel
- Learning to write
- Written Word
- Lonely Blue Boy
- Wonder Diary
- A Writer's Soul
- INFJ PHD
- Phoebe, MD: Poetry & Medicine
- The Globetrotting Gal
- My Spirals
- How I Lost My Chains
- MEDICINE FOR ALL
- Aspire to Inspire Until You Expire